For owner/clients, contractors, supervisors, project managers, etc. who must deal effectively and professionally with employees, subtrades, owners, clients, engineers, employers, and the public.
Understand ethics as it relates to the construction industry and learn how to navigate daily ethical grey areas.
- Understand what is included in “ethical behaviour.”
- Be aware of the importance of ethics in business.
- Know how to make ethical decisions.
- Recognize ethics in the context of the law.
- Understand the direct link between ethics and a company’s success.
This course uses interactive elements, scenarios, videos, and quizzes to reinforce learning.
This course is worth 2 Gold Seal credits (3 total Gold Seal credits - 2 for online portion and 1 for mandatory full-day classroom session)
Click Here to view