Description: Participants will learn how to improve the management and business systems of their construction company.
This course includes 10 video modules with 8 hours of expert instruction and material.
Audience: Construction Owners, Managers, Estimators, Supervisors and Staff.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the strategic planning process and how to implement it within their context
- Understand the importance of a business plan and how to prepare one
- Understand the participants within the construction industry – their roles, responsibilities and limitations
- Understand the benefits of a participatory management culture
- Formulate a marketing plan and understand the marketing mix
- Develop a human resource management plan
- Understand the employment cycle/process
- Develop an employee performance evaluation system
- Increase staff morale and engagement
- Understand operational planning for construction companies
- Formulate a financial plan, budgets, ratios and break-even analysis
- Understand the importance of financial internal controls
- Develop benchmarks and key performance indicators
- Understand bonding and insurance for construction companies
- Use risk management tools to identify risk and how to mitigate risk
Education credits: The course is eligible for 2 CCA Gold Seal education credits upon successful completion.
To Register CLICK HERE You will be redirected to a different page. Cost is $150.00 plus GST