For owner/clients, contractors, supervisors, project managers, etc. who must deal effectively and professionally with employees, subtrades, owners, clients, engineers, employers, and the public.
Understand ethics as it relates to the construction industry and learn how to navigate daily ethical grey areas.
- Understand what is included in “ethical behaviour.”
- Be aware of the importance of ethics in business.
- Know how to make ethical decisions.
- Recognize ethics in the context of the law.
- Understand the direct link between ethics and a company’s success.
This course uses interactive elements, scenarios, videos, and quizzes to reinforce learning.
This course is worth 2 Gold Seal credits and is the e-learning portion only. If you are working towards Gold Seal BOTH the online e-learning and in class portion are mandatory. Please visit the CCA Education Calendar to register for in class/e-learning combo OR call the CCA office at 403-291-3350.
Click Here to view fact sheet
Registration / Enrollment
Once you register for a course you will receive an email with instructions and a PIN number within 24 - 48 hours of registration. All registrations received after hours will be processed the next business day.