Communication, Negotiation, and Conflict Resolution
Communication, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution has been designed to help improve written, oral and negotiating skills within the construction industry.
Click here to download the fact sheet for this course.
A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion. This course has been accredited by the following programs:
Canadian Construction Association (CCA) Gold Seal Certification (2 Credits)
This course will provide managers with the tools to help them:
Structure and Workload
- Overcome communication barriers
- Communicate clearly using a variety of methods
- Apply communication skills to lead a meeting
- Define a conflict
- Identify the stages of conflict
- Apply assertiveness techniques to help people understand your point
- Work with difficult behaviours more effectively
- Describe the criteria for an effective negotiator
- Describe how power can be used or abused in negotiation
- Identify when to close negotiations
This course consists of 9 lessons of approximately 35 minutes duration each, for a total of about 5 hours of self-paced instruction.
Registration / Enrollment
Once you register for a course you will receive an email with instructions and a PIN number within 24 - 48 hours of registration. All registrations received after hours will be processed the next business day.