For everyone working in construction.
Gain the knowledge and skills to help you successfully plan, manage, and administer projects from start to finish.
- Understand the construction business and your role in it as a construction project manager.
- Know how to effectively communicate through listening, writing, and verbal communication.
- Know how to manage and maintain worksite relationships.
- Understand what happens at the project procurement stage.
- Know your roles and responsibilities at the pre-construction, construction, and close-out stages.
This course is worth 3 Gold Seal credits.
Click Here to view fact sheet
Registration / Enrollment
Once you register for a course you will receive an email with instructions and a PIN number within 24 - 48 hours of registration. All registrations received after hours will be processed the next business day.