For supervisors, foremen, or any individual who wants to become a First Level Supervisor.
Develop the critical skills and learn the concepts required to supervise a construction crew, maximize productivity and quality, and ensure a job gets done on time, on budget, and safely.
- Build supervisory skills.
- Understand the difference between leadership and management.
- Communicate effectively.
- Lead a work crew.
- Plan and schedule.
- Manage effective meetings.
- Understand the supervisor’s role in safety and due diligence.
- Develop and motivate teams.
- Handle disagreements and problems.
- Address personal problems and performance issues.
This course is worth 5 Gold Seal credits
Click Here to view fact sheet
Registration / Enrollment
Once you register for a course you will receive an email with instructions and a PIN number within 24 - 48 hours of registration. All registrations received after hours will be processed the next business day.